суббота, 18 июня 2011 г.

snow white cake images

images Snow White has a meet and snow white cake images. wallpaper Snow White Cake snow
  • wallpaper Snow White Cake snow


  • tdasara
    05-29 08:42 AM
    This basically is adding insult to injury!

    How can one expect a sane professional being stuck with the same job description for 5-10-15 years with little or no pay increase?

    Oh, well, that's the law!! So were Jim Crow laws....An unjust law no law at all! Augustine of Hippo

    For Christ sake...the PD's are stuck in Windows 2000 era (even Windows 98 era). We have had XP, Vista and now Windows 7 and we are expected to work on Windows 98?

    So in case of an RFE, do we plead saying Windows 98/Windows 2000 are obselete no sensible (profitable) business uses it and I have to work on Windows Vista?




    wallpaper wallpaper Snow White Cake snow snow white cake images. Snow White Cake (by e-flanigan
  • Snow White Cake (by e-flanigan


  • sunny1000
    05-10 04:29 PM
    Hi all,

    I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.

    When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).

    Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?

    The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.

    Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.

    Thanks in advance

    Amul

    If I remember this right, you cannot block the date until you "submit" the application, not "save" the application. I think you have to click "next" until you go to the appointments page after you have completed all you DS forms.

    Again, this is from my memory and it is getting old. So, take it for what it is worth.




    snow white cake images. Snow White Silk Rose Cake
  • Snow White Silk Rose Cake


  • sbmallik
    07-02 11:28 AM
    Since this is not the first H-1 you have the option to stamp the visa in Canada / Mexico. However, these consulates cannot evaluate the educational credentials unless they are from that country or USA. Please carry educational evaluations with you. Moreover your valid AP will be a handy backup.




    2011 Snow White Cake (by e-flanigan snow white cake images. Snow White cake top view by
  • Snow White cake top view by


  • go_gc_way
    05-10 11:54 AM
    I think too .. It helps people like me to read opinions and summarized comments on news articles and developments .. rather than links.

    It would be nice , if they more closely relate to our problems.

    Thanks Learning & Immi , for your efforts.



    more...

    snow white cake images. snow white cake images.
  • snow white cake images.


  • pasagc
    07-31 07:03 PM
    I am going to file my EAD by my self. My I-485/AP was filed my my laywer on 11th july. I




    snow white cake images. Snow White Cupcake Cake
  • Snow White Cupcake Cake


  • bklog_sufferer
    12-05 03:55 PM
    Folks,

    I am in a similar situation..

    I work for Company A on H1b which is valid till 2009 & expired Visa stamp, but I have filed a GC application thru company B and got EAD and Parole.

    So if I leave the country, can I re-enter on company B's parole and still continue to work on Company A's H1b?

    Thanks much for any insight



    more...

    snow white cake images. Snow White,
  • Snow White,


  • genscn
    01-29 12:22 PM
    Is there something wrong with Indian Consulate-Houston's website? http://www.cgihouston.org/

    Are they close for some reason?




    2010 Snow White Silk Rose Cake snow white cake images. Snow White has a meet and
  • Snow White has a meet and


  • new2perm
    12-31 09:16 PM
    Hi,

    What is this email from CRIS, you are mentioning?

    You may be getting your AP?? or GC itself now? Let us hope for the best.

    Regards


    When we sign up for case updates, you receive an email when your case is approved right? I had received that in 10/06 when my I-140 was approved. When I had the LUD again on my approved I-140 on 12/02, I received that same email again.

    Also, I have 1 more LUD on my I-485 on 12/30 (sunday).



    more...

    snow white cake images. Snow White and castle.jpg
  • Snow White and castle.jpg


  • keepwalking
    05-20 01:44 PM
    Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.

    If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).

    My situation is

    Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.

    I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.

    I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.

    Good Luck




    hair Snow White cake top view by snow white cake images. m08-snow-white-60-i-1-bf-50-
  • m08-snow-white-60-i-1-bf-50-


  • gman
    07-29 01:45 PM
    I filed my I-485 on Aug 13, 2007 (Received date) under EB3 ROW (> 180 days). My I-140 was filed for job "Systems Analyst". I am now being offered a job as "Director of Development" managing the development process along with 30-40 people for another company. I know this theme has been discussed and has risks but would it be OK to take the job. I have approved EAD and AP due to expire on Nov 21 (will renew tomorrow just in case GC does not get approved by then). Has anyone been in this position? I have valid H1-B visa and have not used EAD or AP.

    Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!



    more...

    snow white cake images. Snow White Cake Pictures.
  • Snow White Cake Pictures.


  • zofa30
    09-13 02:16 PM
    Hi,
    I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:

    1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?

    2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
    Thanks.




    hot snow white cake images. snow white cake images. Princess Snow White Cake
  • Princess Snow White Cake


  • psaxena
    07-07 12:58 PM
    Please refrain yourself from passive user of IV. Ganguteli is right, when asked anyone to donate or to volunteer they back out and come back hoping IV will help them , why??

    If someone is in trouble is only for the reason we don't are not united. We move in 10 different direction, and also only when there is emotional outburst or some issue, before that nothing.

    Think of the guys supporting the Hispanic population, they got their GC, mostly citizens but still helping and funding , what are we doing .. nothing.. on top of it try to suppress someone who try to raise the voice to get together.



    Mr Ganguteli!
    Please refrain from intimidating others in pain. Hoping for large scale denials will not help your cause in any way.



    more...

    house snow white cake snow white cake images. Snow White amp; her 7 dwarfs
  • Snow White amp; her 7 dwarfs


  • paskal
    11-09 11:47 AM
    to those who replied, i'm sure iv can use all your skills
    please make sure your profiles are completed, we cannot proceed without basic contact information on you.

    we may eventually ask you for a resume- not that we need all the details but it does help understand background and skills and you will get a much better fit for your volunteer work. this is something we have learnt from past experience...

    everyone willing to help is welcome. please do not forget the profile!!!




    tattoo Snow White Cupcake Cake snow white cake images. Snow White and Dwarfs Cake
  • Snow White and Dwarfs Cake


  • Dhundhun
    12-10 09:43 AM
    25,000 members, every day request to raise $30,000.

    Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.

    The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.

    How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?

    If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.

    I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.



    more...

    pictures Snow White, snow white cake images. snow white and castle cupcake
  • snow white and castle cupcake


  • little_willy
    08-11 02:36 PM
    As mentioned by Administrator2 to report any issues with the tracker on this thread, here are issues I found.

    1. I tried to sort the listing on Priority Date. The issue is that it does alphabetical sorting and not sorting according to the date. It displays all members with Apr-01, then Apr-02, then Apr-03 instead of Apr-01, May-01, Jun-01 etc.

    2. Also, right now, one can just go back or forth 2 pages at a time. say if you are on page 5, it displays page 3,4,5,6 and 7 as links. It would be nice to add a longer list of pages to jump to or a drop down/text box to jump to a desired page number would be better.

    Nice work to add this tracker...this will prevent all the different polls popping up.
    Are these issues sorted out? I still see the same problem when sorting by PD. When these problems are fixed, I am sure the tracker will be a valueable tool. I appreciate IV's effort to create such a tool for the community. Thanks.




    dresses Princess Snow White Cake snow white cake images. snow white cake images. a
  • snow white cake images. a


  • Tazike
    06-27 09:44 PM
    I read an answer written by an immigration lawyer about this type of situation and according to him once the divorce is final the conditional green card is invalid effective that day. That means that the immigrant spouse becomes out of status and would lose her right to work. Because of this the immigrant spouse should apply for a waiver right away once the divorce is final. Staying here and working while being out of status can cause problems of its own.

    It's generally true that getting divorced does not affect one's green card. The exception however is when a person has a conditional marriage based green card and gets divorced before the conditions are removed.



    more...

    makeup Snow White and castle.jpg snow white cake images. snow white cake
  • snow white cake


  • abhisam
    07-09 11:50 AM
    I am working on EAD which expires on 10th Septempber 2008. I filed for my EAD on 25th June, 2008 and with the current processing dates at Nebraska, my guess is that I wont recieve my EAD until later September/early October.

    Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?

    My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.

    I would really appreciate your advice on this.




    girlfriend Snow White and Dwarfs Cake snow white cake images. Cake of snow white. From: $160
  • Cake of snow white. From: $160


  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:22 PM
    I meant EB-2 India and China alone




    hairstyles Snow White Cake Pictures. snow white cake images. Pictures of 3D SNOW WHITE CAKE
  • Pictures of 3D SNOW WHITE CAKE


  • jayp
    12-16 11:04 AM
    check this link for NJ DMV

    http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/

    then select renew license renew which has a page for you to select the
    6 point id verification. I looked and it has EAD as one of the documents. I would print each page with your selection and take it with you
    I assume you do not have a valid I-94.
    Also call your state DMV and confirm what documents are sufficient.
    hope this helps.




    indyanguy
    01-13 10:26 AM
    Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.

    Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.




    chanduv23
    05-04 04:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.

    Depends on what is in the denial letter. Usually such things need an experienced Attorney to handle MTR.

    MTR has few choices and Attorneys pick the choice based what they want to do to open up ur case. Remember, if u check the wrong box, your MTR may go to appeals office.

    The first step however is to get the denial letter in hand, and then talk to an experienced Attorney to handle ur case.



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий